Muck-truck - Motorised Wheel Barrow
The muck-truck has been in production for over 18 years. The Honda engine comes with a 24 month warranty. Interchangeable accessories transforms dumper in seconds. Will climb up to 30° fully loaded. Transports easily, no ramp required for loading the mini dumper into a van. The muck-truck is easy to steer. Works well with a number of other appliances, such as mini diggers and cement mixers. Spare Parts readily available, can be delivered next day provided they are ordered by noon.
Model: Muck-truck® - 4 Wheel Drive
Engine: Honda GXV 160, 4 stroke
Transmission: Tecumseh Peerless transaxle 3 forward / 1 reverse speed
Fuel: Unleaded petrol
Capacity: 6 cu ft. or ¼ tonne (250kg) carrying capacity
Noise Rating: 79db
Parking Brake: Disc
Wheels: Front 400 x 10, 4 ply tractive. Rear 400 x 8
Dimensions: Length - 155cm/61', Width - less than 70cm/28', Height - 85cm/34'
Weight: 110kg unlaiden
The muck-truck power barrow is easy to transport and shifts loads quickly, it's ideal for:
- Builders / Local Authorities - fast skip filling, easy to move paving slabs, bricks, rubble and waste
- Landscapers / Gardeners - carry rolls of turf, soil, gravel, mulch and waste material, easily to the tip
- Garden Centres / Nurseries - transport plants, rocks, trees, compost and bulky garden stock quickly
- Farmers / Small Holdings / Stables - move straw and hay bales, feed, muck and rubbish without the back-ache
- Plant Hire Shops - easy to use and easy to hire, a good return on your investment
All mucktrucks power barrows and mini dumpers are CE marked and comply with European Health and Safety regulations.