With the patented rotor design of the stepped rotor the FM600Profi sets new standards in the mulching technology. The hammers are divided on two working levels. The stepped hammer alignment enables to a free-moving mulching process. Various hammer models allow a hammer fitting depending to requirement.
Efficient clearance performance – Cost and energy effective
The hydraulic and infinitely adjustable stripper together with the hydraulic post-compacting flap on the body provides a variable adaptation of the material size.
Optimal mulching process in every work situation - Effective mulching with reduced speed possible
The rotor is powered on both sides via pivoting divider gear, high-performance power belts and auxiliary drive shafts with optional speed torque protection and override. The patented synchronized interface allows full lift at maximal engine run.
Forestry applications, site clearance, land clearance, mulching of bush, branches, slash, standing or fallen trees, orchard clean-up, removal, agricultural preparation, land development , line clean-up, land restoration.
- Power class: 140 180 HP
- Rotor speed: 1.000 rpm
- Working Width: 2.300 mm
- Overall Width: 2.750 mm
- Hammers: 54
- Weight: 3.030 kg
- Rotor: On two sides powered by high-performance power belts
- Design features and benefits:
- Solid and durable construction
- Low downtimes and nearly maintenance-free run
- Fixed special hammers with high impact power and low costs
- Hammer exchange can be made quickly via easy manageable screw connections
- Hammers can be changed individually
- The solid rotor is powered with high-performance power belts on both sides of the rotor.
- Special rotor design for an efficient grinding process and low operation costs
- Counter blades in the mulcher body are partly bolted and easy to change.
- Different tool models according to requirement
- The push-bar is fitted as hydraulic gripper.
- Follow-up and prtection flap with replaceable counter blades
- Patented synchronization control provides optimal shaft run and prevents torsional vibrations in the drive.