The mulcher UZM580 is an attachment three-point-linkage with PTO-drive. The main drive distributes the power over two drive shafts on to drive shafts on two sides.
The rotor is driven on two sides via power belts and equipped with fixed carbide-tipped hammers, which are easily to exchange individually. The mulcher UZM580 is equipped with a gear box position control system. The standard model supply includes a hydraulic operated fork, additionally to be used as push-bar for grinding standing trees. The UZM580 is available in different working widths. Optional: rotor drive hydraulically or with mounted engine.
Forestry applications, site clearance, land clearance, mulching of bush, branches, slash, standing or fallen trees, orchard clean-up, orchard removal, agricultural preparation, land development, line clean-up, land restoration.
- Power class: 180 300 HP
- Rotor speed: 1.000 U/min.
- Working Width: 2.300 mm
- Weight: 3.500 kg
- Rotor: On two sides powered by high-performance power belts
- Ideal rotor designs (stepped rotor) allow efficient mulching and reductions of fuel and wear costs.
- Design features and benefits:
- The firm construction of AHWI machines assures a long lifetime, low endurance with low attendance costs.
- Special hammers have a strong power of impact and low costs
- The hammers are easily and individually exchangeable due the bolted connection.
- The stalwart rotor of the mulcher is driven via high-performance power belt belt on each side
- Optimal functionality of a drive shaft is assured by the patented, strongly dimensioned divider gear with synchronization control that prevents any vibration in the gear
- The bolted hammers in the in the body of the mulcher are easily exchangeable
- The push bar with a hydraulic control and a gripper is specially designed for forest condition
- The unique design of the rotor assures the very best results in grinding and reduction of fuel and wear part costs
- Various hammers can be used according to the conditions of use