The rotor is driven on two sides via power belts and equipped with fixed carbide-tipped hammers, which are easily to exchange individually. The mulcher UZM580 is equipped with a gear box position control system. The standard model supply includes a hydraulic operated fork, additionally to be used as push-bar for grinding standing trees. The UZM580 is available in different working widths. Optional: rotor drive hydraulically or with mounted engine.
Forestry applications, site clearance, land clearance, mulching of bush, branches, slash, standing or fallen trees, orchard clean-up, orchard removal, agricultural preparation, land development, line clean-up, land restoration.
- Power class: 180 300 HP
- Rotor speed: 1.000 U/min.
- Working Width: 2.300 mm
- Weight: 3.500 kg
- Rotor: On two sides powered by high-performance power belts
- Ideal rotor designs (stepped rotor) allow efficient mulching and reductions of fuel and wear costs.
- Design features and benefits:
- The firm construction of AHWI machines assures a long lifetime, low endurance with low attendance costs.
- Special hammers have a strong power of impact and low costs
- The hammers are easily and individually exchangeable due the bolted connection.
- The stalwart rotor of the mulcher is driven via high-performance power belt belt on each side
- Optimal functionality of a drive shaft is assured by the patented, strongly dimensioned divider gear with synchronization control that prevents any vibration in the gear
- The bolted hammers in the in the body of the mulcher are easily exchangeable
- The push bar with a hydraulic control and a gripper is specially designed for forest condition
- The unique design of the rotor assures the very best results in grinding and reduction of fuel and wear part costs
- Various hammers can be used according to the conditions of use