2 Rows of discs made out of hardened steel 0 510 mm. Gang spacing 80 cm. Heavy bearings with overdimensloned wheel hubs, low maintenance.
Torsion bar suspension by means of round rubbers for a maximum freedom of movement of every disc.separately. Stable, powder coated frame with robust headstock. Up to 200 inclusive: linkage cat. II. Up from 250: linkage cat. II and ill. Up to 350: deplh control by means of the floating system with crumbier roller 0 AA0 mm. Up from 400: depth control by means of the floating system with crumbier roller 0 520 mm. Up from 350: support beams for high stability
- Hardened steel discs, solid side fastening with 5 bolts 10.9, simply accessible.
- The aggressive action of the serrated discs and the large distance between the rows of discs give an ideal mulching and mixing result of crop residue or green cover crops.
- Extra protected sealing of the bearings; lubricator chamber provided with a large quantity grease; hot forged hub.
- High stability of the torsion bar suspension of the roller.
- The floating system: if necessary the Multidisc disc harrow can break out upwards independently from the roller. The roller continues to follow the ground.
Further explanation accessories
- Hydraulic toller adjustment: two cylinders, which make it possible to adjust the roller by using the tractor hydraulics.
- Straw harrow: is mounted behind the last row of discs and assures an improved coverage of crop residue. The height and angle are adjustable.
- Soil deflector plate right: a ground following side plate which keeps the soil stream inside the working width.
- Set soil deflector discs right: set of 2 adjustable side-discs. The first disc keeps the soil stream inside the working width. The second disc has an equalizing function.