Multidisc - Model XL - Disc Harrows
From Disc Harrows
2 Rows of large discs made out of hardened steel 0 560 mm. Gang spacing 100 cm. Heavy bearings with overdimensioned wheel hubs, low maintenance. Torsion bar suspension by means of triangular rubbers for a maximum freedom of movement of every disc separately. Stable, powder coated frame with robust headstock. Linkage cat. II and III. Depth control by means of the floating system with crumbier roller 0 520 mm.
Support beams lor high stability
- Hardened sieel discs, solid side fastening wilh 5 bolts 10.9, simply accessible.
- The aggressive action of the serrated discs and the extra large distance between the rows of discs give an ideal mulching and mixing result of crop residue or green cover crops.
- Extra protected sealing of the bearings; lubricator chamber provided with a large quantity grease; hot forged hub.
- The floating system: if necessary the Multidisc disc harrow can break out upwards independently from the roller. The roller continues to follow the ground.
- Hydraulic roller adjustment: two cylinders, which make it possible to adjust the roller by using the tractor hydraulics.
- Straw harrow: is mounted behind the last row of discs and assures an improved coverage of crop residue. The height and angle are adjustable.
- Soil deflector plate right: a ground following side plate which keeps the soil stream inside the working width.
- Sei soil deflector discs right: set of 2 adjustable side-discs. The first disc keeps the soil stream inside the working width. The second disc has an equalizing function.
- Junior trailing kit: transport kit of which the beam is mounted on the front of three point hitch and the foldable wheel gear is mounted at the back of the three point hitch.
Differences standard specification Multidisc XL in comparison with Multidisc
- Oiscs 0 560 mm instead of 0 510 mm with larger disc arms
- Larger distance between the rows of discs (20 cm more)
- Oisc arms 25 mm instead of 20 mm
- Crumbier roller 0 520 mm instead of 0 440 mm
- Torsion bar suspension by means of triangular instead of round rubbers
- Larger soil stream and capacity
- Support beams for high stability