MultiMax - Calf Raising System
From Group Housing
The MultiMax Group Calf Raising System helps calves transition from individual systems to a manageable group environment. When calves raised individually are placed in large groups, the stress from competition and social pressure can lead to setbacks in growth and health. Placing 4 to 6 similarly sized weaned calves in a MultiMax is the best way to ease the transition. Continued growth and health will be attained as animals bond into a social group.
- Constructed of high molecular weight polyethylene that will not breakdown and deteriorate.
- Large entryway, for maximum ventilation.
- Extra hutch height – allow animals to stay in the unit longer.
- Treated lumber base, provides a stable and secure foundation.
- Ridge top ventilation for improved air circulation.
The industry’s #1 choice for calf housing, indoors or out
Calf-Tel calf housing systems use a unique thermoforming process along with the highest quality polyethylene plastic to achieve unmatched strength, durability and longevity. Calf-Tel family of products offers calf raisers around the world simply the best and most cost effective system for raising healthy calves. Calf-Tel housing systems are the most economic and efficient available. Our systems will help you decrease labor, treatment and veterinarian costs.