Multitek - Model Mark II - 360 Degree Rotating Grapple
From Other Equipment
ncrease productivity with the innovative Multitek Mark II Rotating Grapple for skidsteers. This powerful, compact, versatile attachment will change the way you work and save you thousands on tree removal jobs! Push leaning trees over, grapple monster brush piles, carry out large diameter logs, safely feed your brush chipper, the applications for this grapple are endless. This specialized forestry/tree service rotating grapple is designed by industry professionals for industry professionals. It is made up to logging equipment standards featuring T-One steel pushbar and dual heel, fairlead rollers with self lubricating composite bushings, and pin locks and bolts on all pins. This machine is guaranteed to make you work smarter, safer, and more efficiently. This grapple will revolutionize your tree take down strategy and make work faster for your crews.
- Height With Grapple Closed: 60'
- Width: 48'
- Length Front to Back: 72'
- Weight: 1000 lbs
- Weight of Mark II Extreme 1,250 lbs (72' Grapple 15,000lb winch)
- Standard Grapple: 9,000 lb Warn Winch / 60' Grapple
- Mark II Extreme: 15,000 lb Warn Winch / 72' Grapple
- *Standard 60' Grapple & 9000 lb winch
- *For larger loaders, go extreme with the Mark II Extreme Package featuring 72' opening grapple & Warn 15,000 lb winch.