Model MVEW - Heavy Duty Mono Bloc Vertical Even Wear Dry Pit Slurry Pump
Enclosed Impeller Even wear components. Balanced hydraulic design for extended and even wear life of components. Wear plate, impeller and casing are made from 28% High Chrome. Slurry Mechanical Seal Dual seals of Silicon Carbide vs. Silicon Carbide running without the need for flush water. The motor is further protected by a labyrinth seal and dual upper lip seals.
- Premium Efficiency Motor
- Inverter-duty, air-filled, copper-wound motor.
- Class H insulation.
- Extended dry run capabilities when sized correctly for the application.
- No Packing or Shaft Seals
- Mechanical seal is self-contained requiring no adjustments or flush water for lubrication.
- Back Pullout Design for Ease of Maintenance
All pumps come standard with the following features:
- 28% high-chrome, 650+ Brinell hardness wet-end materials
- Dual SiC vs. SiC mechanical seals
- 416SS shaft construction
- 316SS wet-end hardware
- All stainless steel construction
- Various shaft alloys (304SS, 316SS)
- Dry pit monobloc models for areas prone to flooding