Model MX 114 - 14 Ton. - Vertical Woodsplitters
The professional line of wood splitters is a solid range of machines with a compact and technological design. The machines are characterised by their maximal splitting powers varying from 10 up to 30 Tons with the resulting structural differences. They are realized for those customers who want to revolutionize their way of processing firewood. The splitter MX 114 “14 tons” is made up by a rectangular tube structure that acts as oil tank and as blade sliding guide and by a special adjustable table that support timbers, easy to position or remove with a very little effort.
The opening of the 2 hands control levers, that hold the log in complete safety, allows a splitting of timbers with different heights from 42 to 62 to 80 cm with table, or up to 110 cm without table.
To make the storage and transport easier, the machine is equipped with a simple and practical system, activated by a manual movement, to lower or to raise up the cylinder hydraulically without removing any pin or to unloosing any pipes.
The great innovations of this machine, that changed completely the production, are the possibility to apply a SUPER VELOX cylinder, an IROSS invention which makes the cylinder stroke very fast through an extraordinary concept, and the possibility to install an HYDRAULIC WINCH, covered by a national patent, that permits the operator to extend the cable, to hook heavy timbers and pull them easily to the blade to position and finally split them.
- 3° point linkage standart on all versions
- blade/knife guides made of bronze selflubricating through external lubricators easy to change on the blade
- 2 hand control levers in front position, with blade automatic stop in the return stroke
- Adjustable table on 3 different positions
- Hydraulically retractable cylinder simply locking and unlocking the cylinder head.
- Possibility to choose between 3 types of cylinders: NORMAL, 2 SPEED or the innovative SUPER VELOX
- Possibility to install diverse accesories to make easier and practical the splitter use
- It doesn’t need any special maintenance
- Easy to move thanks to its standard wheels of 260 mm Ø
- High –quality Italian components.