Model MX 314 - L120 - 14 Ton. - Horizontal Woodsplitters
From the PROFESSIONAL family of horizontal machines is born an innovative version, with high level power, reliability and solidity suitable for big working volumes. The splitters MX 314 “14 tons” is composed by a structure that during the use allows to have a big working space but during transport or storage it takes up very little space. It is made up by a beam (H) on the base, that works as sliding guide for the wood pusher and by the upper structure, which slides upon it in a telescopic way during the opening and closure operations for employment. The functioning is manual in fact, thanks to the 2-hand control levers you can activate the wood pusher in complete safety, allowing a splitting of logs with different heights. It is possible indeed to choose two different distances of 110 or 120 cm simply moving some beating bushings bolted on the base.
To make the storage and the transport easier it is equipped with a simple but advanced system that allows with a rapid manual movement to let out or let in the upper frame hydraulically simply introducing or taking away a clamp in the wood pusher, without removing any pins or unloosing any pipes.
It is equipped with a SUPERVELOX CYLINDER invented by Iross, that makes the cylinder stroke very fast thanks to en extraordinary idea.
It is characterised by the following technical peculiarities:
- Standard 3° point linkage for the tractor on the versions CD-PD-CD+ET
- Pneumatic wheels and tow hook standard on the version ET-MS
- Wood pusher guides made of bronze self lubricating through external changeable grease system
- Two movable ramps to facilitate the logs charge
- Adjustable 4-way wedge in 2 different heights
- Double control levers with manual forward and backward movements
- Telescopic frame whith hydraulic opening and closure
- Cylinder SUPERVELOX.
- It doesn’t need any special maintenance
- High-Italian quality components.
The Horizontal “PROFESSIONAL” series has been thought for an intense professional use.
- ET: electrical motor EL three phase 400V*.
- MS: internal combustion engine Briggs & Stratton or Honda 4-stroke engine 8.5*
- PD: 3° point linkage feeding by the tractor hydraulics **
- CD: 3° point linkage feeding by tractor PTO shaft with 540 rpm with right or left rotation**
- CD+ ET: combined with electrical motor + PTO tractor 540 rpm **
Models equipped with pneumatic wheels with rims and tow hook standard
Optional on request : wheels and tow hook on PD-CD –CD+ET