Model N²PK SuperSpike 18-0-5 - Organic-based, High-Nitrogen Transition Fertilizer and Biostimulant
Organic Micronutrients, Amino Acids, Fatty Acids, and Bio-active Lipids derived from extended anaerobic digestion of poultry manure:
- Stimulate microbial activity in the soild
- Improve soil structure
- Improve water-holding capacity & drought resistance
- Stimulate physiological activities of crops and plants
- Suppress disease
- Reduce fungicide application
- Improve fertilizer nutrient utilization efficiency
- Reduce fertilizer requirements
- First poultry-based organic liquid fertilizer with rapid soil and plant biostimulation properties.
- A combination of synthetic and organic liquid fertilizers ensuring rapid greening and growth while significantly stimulating soil microbial and plant physiological activities.
- Significant levels of disease suppression and reduction of fungicide applications.
- Disease suppression resulting from the rapid stimulation of soil and leaf surface beneficial microbial populations as well as the physiological promotion of SAR (Systemically Acquired Resistance).
- Increasing soil structure resulting in higher levels of nutrient and water holding capacities as well as increased fertilizer and chemical efficiencies.
Major and Minor Nutrients
Total Nitrogen (N): 18.00%
Available Phosphate (P2O5): 0.00%
Soluble Potash (K2O): 5.00%
Contains 10% Carbon and 1% Humic Acid
Zinc: 80 mg/kg
Iron: 200 ppm
Manganese: 40 ppm
Copper: 10 mg/kg
Boron: 8 mg/kg
Molybdenum: 2 mg/kg
Nickel: 3 mg/kg