BioStar - Model N²PK SuperSpike 18-0-5 - Organic-based, High-Nitrogen Transition Fertilizer and Biostimulant
From Organic Fertilizer
N²PK SuperSike is formulated to support emerging sustainable methods in the conventional agriculture industry. SuperSpike was developed to provide growers and landscape managers with their expected growth performance while introducing a high powered, new organic technology all in one liquid package for any application from drip irrigation to fertigation or simple spray tank systems. BioStar Systems is the first company to employ anaerobic digestion to completely transform poultry manure into a high performance and rapid acting product. Hybridization of the the product with urea ensures continued agricultural and landscape performance not available with pure organic materials.
Organic Micronutrients, Amino Acids, Fatty Acids, and Bio-active Lipids derived from extended anaerobic digestion of poultry manure:
- Stimulate microbial activity in the soild
- Improve soil structure
- Improve water-holding capacity & drought resistance
- Stimulate physiological activities of crops and plants
- Suppress disease
- Reduce fungicide application
- Improve fertilizer nutrient utilization efficiency
- Reduce fertilizer requirements
- First poultry-based organic liquid fertilizer with rapid soil and plant biostimulation properties.
- A combination of synthetic and organic liquid fertilizers ensuring rapid greening and growth while significantly stimulating soil microbial and plant physiological activities.
- Significant levels of disease suppression and reduction of fungicide applications.
- Disease suppression resulting from the rapid stimulation of soil and leaf surface beneficial microbial populations as well as the physiological promotion of SAR (Systemically Acquired Resistance).
- Increasing soil structure resulting in higher levels of nutrient and water holding capacities as well as increased fertilizer and chemical efficiencies.
Major and Minor Nutrients
- Total Nitrogen (N): 18.00%
- Available Phosphate (P2O5): 0.00%
- Soluble Potash (K2O): 5.00%
- Calcium: 0.50%
Contains 10% Carbon and 1% Humic Acid
- Zinc: 80 mg/kg
- Iron: 200 ppm
- Manganese: 40 ppm
- Copper: 10 mg/kg
- Boron: 8 mg/kg
- Molybdenum: 2 mg/kg
- Nickel: 3 mg/kg