BioStar - Model N²PK SuperStim - SuperStim Liquid Organic Poultry Soil Conditioner
From Organic Fertilizer
The first liquid bio-stimulant produced by the complete anaerobic transformation of poultry manure. N²PK SuperStim is an organic, pathogen-free, soil bio-stimulant with a natural balance of major nutrients (40% of the total nitrogen is slow-release organic nitrogen) that delivers a concentrated package of micronutrients and organic matter. Regular application of SuperStim will improve soil health and stimulate plant growth. SuperSim is OMRI-listed for organic use without restriction.
- Amino Acids
- The full array of 18 essential amino acids with high levels of stress suppressing L-lysine.
- Lipids and Fatty Acids
- Over 40 different high-energy fatty acids, including high levels of the stress-, disease-, and insect- suppressing palmitic acid, oleic acid, and linoleic acid, plus high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Relieve environmental stress
- Reduce disease and insect activities
- Slow-Release Nitrogen plus 2% Natural Humic Acids (Humates)
- SuperStim contains 2.0% total soluble humates resulting from extensive high temperature anaerobic digestion. High performance humates in a soluble liquid form enhancing soil microbial populations as well as nutrient and water holding capacities.
- Improves soil structure
- Promotes plant growth
- Improves water-holding capacity and drought resistance
- Acts as a storehouse of minerals
- Increses nutrient availability and utilization
- More than 1% Calcium
- Improves root development
- Enhances microbial activity
- Increases transport of minerals
- Enhances rate of protein synthesis
- Improves disease resistance
- A liquid, high-performance product
- The first technological enhancement of standard poultry manure fertilizer by high temperature anaerobic digestion resulting in the first liquid poultry manure soil bio-stimulant
- The ability to apply poultry manure fertilizer as a liquid that can be used in both fertigation and tape irrigation systems
- Induces rapid soil and plant response - A concentrated liquid, screened and nano-filtered to a superfine suspension
- Amino acid profile includes all essential amino acids
- Increases nutrient and water holding capacities. Contains 2% natural and soluble humates.
- Increases disease suppression as well as reduces environmental stresses. Contains high levels of biologically active fatty acids, amino acids and lipids.
- A complete macro and micro-nutrient package
Major and Minor Nutrients
Total Nitrogen (N): 1.10%
Available Phosphate (P2O5): 1.70%
Soluble Potash (K2O): 0.50%
Calcium: > 1.00%
Zinc: 140 ppm
Iron: 280 ppm
Manganese: 80 ppm
Copper: 20 mg/kg
Boron: 8 mg/kg
Molybdenum: 2 mg/kg
Nickel: 4 mg/kg
Suspended Solids: 100,000 ppm
Dissolved Solids: 21,000 ppm
Organic Matter: 53%
Pounds per Gallon: 8.75 @ 68° F