Nagle - Model SMR and SML Series - Submersible Slurry Pumps
Capable of handling slurries with up to 70% solids, the Nagle Submersible Pumps can tolerate a wide range of abrasive and corrosive applications. They save space as well as money by eliminating the need for head room, mounting pedestals, long columns and tail pipes.
SMR/SML Endurance Engineered Design Features
- Large Impeller passages to reduce wear, allow maximum solids handling.
- Wider sealing areas eliminate need for wear rings.
- Progressive casting wall thickness for maximum service life.
- Dual moisture sensing probes to detect contamination and sound alarm.
- Pump bypass feature removes pump pressure from motor seal. Flinger/sleeve directs flow away from motor seal.
- Combination strainer and pump stand.
- Many other engineering features that make Nagle submersible pumps reliable performers.
- Sizes 1' to 12', capacities to 6000 USGPM.
- Continuous in-air run dry motor available.
- UL Class 1, GRP. D, Explosion proof available.
- Quick disconnect discharge with guide rail systems. (Item B in picture to the right)
- Sump Agitator to keep suction from clogging. (Item C in picture to the right)