Nagle - Model KCR Series - Horizontal Pumps
KCR Horizontal pumps feature a heavy duty enclosed cartridge bearing design and large impeller passages for maximum solids handling with reduced wear. Capable of handling up to 70% solids, the Nagle KCR Horizontal Pump can tolerate a wide range of abusive and corrosive applications. This pump incorporates design features developed over more than 70 years of field experience.
- Large clearance impeller designs with 3 or 4 blades optimized for maximum wear resistance.
- Long entry radius into impeller minimizes turbulence to extend impeller life.
- Wider sealing areas eliminate the need for wear rings.
- Progressive casing wall thickness for maximum service life.
- Adjustable impeller maintains designs conditions
- All components piloted to insure concentricity during maintenance, impeller adjustments and assembly.
- Minimal shaft deflection through box due to increase shaft and bearing sizes.
- Cartridge design allows for easy replacement of rotating assembly.
- Large multi-labyrinth flingers on both ends of the cartridge to minimize bearing contamination.
- Sizes 1' through 16', Capacities to 12,000 USGPM
- Dry packing in box (no seal water)
- Mechanical seals
- Dynamic seals available on selected sizes
- Suction Inducers on selected sizes
- Priming Inductor for positive priming with heavy solids (pictured right)