Nat-Min - Model 9000 - Natural Mineral Feed
Attributes of natural mineral feed additive nat-min 9000. In dairy and beef cattle, sheep and similar livestock.
- Enhances digestion of nutritional elements and therefore provides effective and healthy diets by maximizing food digestion.
- It facilitates digestion by balancing the acidity (pH) within the digestive system.
- Provides continuity in cellular protein synthesis of microorganisms by gradually releasing ammonium.
- During rumination ammonia, stored by Nat-Min 9000, combines with oral secretions and provides maximum benefit from ammonium during protein formation.
- Enables new-born animals to be healthier, due to well-balanced and effective nutrition and significantly increases live weight.
- Improves beef quality.
- Increases dairy yield and fat rate.
- Helps sperm retention.
- Nat-Min 9000 natural feed additive functions actively in digestion systems from ingestion through to excretion.
Attributes of Natural Mineral Feed Additive Nat-Min 9000
IN LAYING HENS
- Increases egg yield.
- Produces a natural colour.
- Eggshell quality improves due to increased benefit of calcium.
- Prevents unshelled egg formation.
- Minimises the rate of broken and cracked eggs.
- Prevents roughness on shells.
- Increases egg size and weight significantly.
- Makes the shelf life of eggs longer by providing healthy egg formation.
- First egg laying is brought forward by two-three days.
- Prevents egg yield decrease, which normally occurs as hens age, and therefore maintains uniform egg production.
- Captures toxins and heavy metals and prevents them entering the food chain; Particularly effective at preventing aflatoxin retention.
- Provides healthy and effective diet.
- Promotes normal body formation.
- Decreases rate of undigested feed release by maximizing nutritional benefit of the feed.
- Shortens the live weight period required before cutting.
- Retains toxin and heavy metals; Strongly influences aflatoxin retention.
- Traps heavy metals such as Cd, Co, Pb very effectively and removes them via excrement.
- Prevents leg deformities and therefore avoids weight loss in chickens, which would normally have difficulty reaching water and feed.
- Protects the animal against toxic-level ammonia accumulation by serving as ammonia storage.
- Ammoniac level in blood declines and toxic accumulation in liver is prevented by Nat-Min 9000 supported diet.
- Prevents diarrhoea and watery excrement.
- Nat-Min 9000 can be added to both fresh and dry feed.
- Decreases death rate by increasing overall health, so medical cost, per individual bird, is greatly reduced.
NATURAL MINERAL FISH FEED ADDITIVE
Nat-Min 9000 Aqua Feed, is composed of sodium-calcium-potassium-silicate alumino hydrate. It is produced using the highest quality zeolite clinoptilolite. It is 100% safe, used world-wide, and dramatically increases the health, size and survivability of fish.
In aquaculture it has three main purposes:
- Prevents pollution in the aquariums, ponds, pools, lakes and large scale fish farms.
- Removes nitrogenous compounds from the water during all stages of a fish's life.
- Is used as a natural feed additive which dramatically increases the health, growth and survivability of fry and adult fish. It also removes pollutants (toxins and heavy metals from their metabolisms - excreted). On fish farms, breeding them for human consumption, this prevents these dangerous elements from entering the food chain.
Normal waste matter, produced by fish, can result in a build-up of ammonia which has a toxic and potentially fatal effect on the fish.
Nat-Min 9000 prevents this which allows for a safe transportation of fish from one location to another.
Summary of Benefits:
Promotes healthy digestive systems in fish. Increases feed efficiency. Allows higher numbers of fish to survive. Accelerates growth. Removes heavy metals and toxins, via excretion, and therefore prevents these dangerous elements from entering the human food chain.
Nat-Min 9000 Micronized Plus is a completely safe feed additive and toxin binder.
It can be used with all kinds of animal feed by mixing 2-4 kg/ton. Amount of use can be increased up to 6 kgs for mycotoxin control.
Benefits of Nat-Min 9000 Micronized Plus
- Nat-Min 9000 Micronized Plus is an effective and high quality toxin binder and feed additive with natural minerals in its structure.
- Nat-Min 9000 Micronized Plus binds excessive amounts of ammonia, enhances microbial protein synthesis and prevents ammonia accumulation in toxic levels.
- Prevents transfer of toxins to the bloodstream, strengthens the immune system and accelerates growth of the animals.
- Binds toxins and heavy metals arising from feed and feed materials, helps them to be discarded out of the body.
- Protects animals from diarrhea and creates a healthier and odourless environment for them.
- Improves quality of feed, prevents lump formation.
- Provides energy saving during pelleting process and decreased feed costs due to its pellet binding feature.
- Prevents oxidation and degradation during storage.