The fruits collected by 'NATALIA-P' harvester are designated mainly for processing and freezing. Modern and stable construction and the regulating mechanisms employed in the machine guarantee very good quality of raspberry harvested. The fruits are qualified for freezing (fruits of higher quality) or for processing into pulp (fruits of lower quality) on the basis of external factors such as: type of raspberry, stage of ripeness, condition of fruits. Only the ripest fruits are harvested i.e. the fruits that are ready to fall off from raspberry stalks.
'NATALIA-P' harvester is fitted for repeated harvesting during fruit-bearing period and is suitable for 7-9 hectares plantations.
- guarantees harvesting of raspberry fruits from the whole row,
- is equipped with the fruit harvesting system with the units for shaking off fruits that are arranged horizontally
- has a modern and stable construction,
- guarantees full regulation of all working parameters
- is suitable for repeated harvesting during fruit-bearing period
NATALIA-P is also suitable for picking raspberry
Technical solutions employed in 'NATALIA-P' harvester are subject to patent laws.
'NATALIA-P' harvester fulfils all standards and requirements of the European Union with regard to machine safety. As a standard, each seeder is delivered with the instruction manual prepared in one of the following languages: Polish, English, Russian or German. Other language versions of the instruction manual are available on special request of the customer.
- Hydraulic adjustment of working parameters
- Smooth hydraulic adjustment of shaking power and cleaning power
- Smooth hydraulic adjustment of conveyors's speed, function of conveyor sudden stop
- Hydraulic side leveling to work on slapes
- Electro-hydraulic adjustment of clearance ground
- Control of the harvester's movements from the tractor i.e. with the use of the control console (with joysticks) that is connected to the harvester by means of a long cable
Tractor-trailed harvester the drive is transferred by means of a jointed-telescopic shaft
Driving speed 0.5-1.5 km/h
Harvesting of fruits into standard 5-10 kg-boxes
Capacity of working platforms 2 x 20 boxes
Load capacity of working platforms 300 kg each
Operators two persons; one person on each working platform
Minimum required power of the tractor
34 kW (47 hp); demanded very slow gear, from 0.5 km/h - (for example URSUS 3502 – narrow tractor for use in orchards)
Lifting capacity of the tractor linkage 1330 kg