NATALIA - Model V - Full Row Pull Behind Harvester
'NATALIA-V' harvester is one of several machines designed for raspberry harvesting that we offer. At the same time, it is the only harvester in the world that is designed for full-row harvesting of primocane raspberries grown without supports.
In order to guarantee efficient operation of the harvester and fulfilment of the user’s expectations, the raspberry plantation must be properly prepared and cultivated in such a manner as to maintain the following parameters:
The harvester is equipped with the fruit harvesting system based on a pair of units for shaking off fruits that are arranged with regard to each other in the shape of letter V. The raspberry row is divided into halves and introduced into the fruit shaking off zone by means of active pick-up devices. Raspberry fruits drop onto the conveyors and are carried through the cleaning unit and then to the boxes.
The fruits collected by 'NATALIA-V' harvester are designated mainly for processing and freezing. Modern and stable construction and the regulating mechanisms employed in the machine guarantee very good quality of raspberry harvested. The fruits are qualified for freezing (fruits of higher quality) or for processing into pulp (fruits of lower quality) on the basis of external factors such as: type of raspberry, stage of ripeness, condition of fruits. Only the ripest fruits are harvested i.e. the fruits that are ready to fall off from raspberry stalks.
'NATALIA-V' harvester is fitted for repeated harvesting during fruit-bearing period and is suitable for 7-9 hectares plantations.
- guarantees harvesting of raspberry fruits from the whole row,
- is equipped with the fruit harvesting system with the units for shaking off fruits that are arranged in the shape of letter V
- has special active pick-up devices for raspberry shoots lying on the ground (delivered as standard equipment of the harvester)
- has a modern and stable construction,
- guarantees full regulation of all working parameters
- is suitable for repeated harvesting during fruit-bearing period
- Automatic positioning of the harvester’s front in the middle of the row during harvesting.
Details concerning the accessories for the harvester are discussed individually with our customers in order to adapt the machine to the customers’ requirements and possibilities.
Technical solutions employed in 'NATALIA-V' harvester are subject to patent laws.
'NATALIA V' harvesre fulfils all standards and requirements of the European Union with regard to machine safety. As a standard, each seeder is delivered with the instruction manual prepared in one of the following languages: Polish, English, Russian or German. Other language versions of the instruction manual are available on special request of the customer.