NATURA - Model Caravan - Mobile Housing System
The comfortable mobile housing system for laying hens that comes ready to be connected. NATURA Caravan is a mobile house designed by Big Dutchman for 800 organic layers or 1000 layers kept in a traditional system. The most important part: the house basically consists of a two-wheel trailer (with kingpin) that can be officially registered when necessary. For transport, the trailer has dimensions of 13.60 m x 2.55 m x 4.00 m, i.e. a tractor unit can tow the mobile house on public roads. On stable ground, a tractor with dolly axle can furthermore easily move the house.
To switch from the transport to the operating mode, the trailer’s side walls are opened, the floor supports are inserted, the floor is laid out on the left and on the right and the side walls with the pop holes are installed. The scratching area is immediately ready. All necessary parts are supplied with the trailer. The mobile house can be moved by tractor and dolly axle in this state without having to convert back to transport mode.
- use of the well-proven NATURAStep aviary for a high production reliability;
- automatic feeding system, egg collection, climate control and manure removal;
- service room with manual collection table and control unit;
- closed house floor stops emissions from penetrating the ground;
- thermally insulated structural shell;
- continuous skylight and energysaving LED lighting concept;
- manure belts improve hygiene and create an ideal house climate;
- no foundation required;
- location can be changed very easily;
- one contact at Big Dutchman for all questions.