NATURA - Model Filia - Two-Level Rearing Aviary
The two-level rearing aviary provides pullets with much freedom of movement from the very first day. NATURA Filia is available in two widths (1866 and 2239 mm). The large distance between the aviary levels makes for a very open design. The farm staff are easily able to access both levels. Feed and water are within easy reach for the birds. The special feature of NATURAFilia is its internal intermediate level, located in the back of both tiers.
- this generates additional system area;
- the birds can jump back and forth from an early age, even if the system is still closed: training as early as possible;
- the height of the drinker line corresponds to the height of the intermediate level.
- intermediate levels inside the system help train the pullets to jump and fly even from a very early age (while the system is still closed), i.e. the system can be opened very early on and the pullets can use the litter area extensively;
- sliding partitions every 1485 mm reduce stress during moving in and out and when catching the birds for vaccination;
- an optimised section dimension of 1485 mm improves productivity;
- optimum ratio between usable area and feeding space ensures ideal utilisation of the house;
- each level can be equipped with two additional perches.