Natuzyme Feed Enzyme
Many plant based feeds contain substrates with Anti-Nutritional Factors (ANFs) that reduce animal growth. Natuzyme enzymes improves digestibility of these ANFs by degrading fibres, proteins, starches and phytates in feed to become digestible enabling the use of cheaper and often locally produced feeds while maximising meat, egg or milk productivity.
- (And other enzyme activities)
Note that Enzyme formulation may vary to ensure optimal enzyme formulation for local feed conditions.
- Upgrading feed efficiency of cereal diets on poultry (layers and broilers), turkeys, aqua and ruminant feeds.
- Natuzyme can be applied into many different feeds corn / soy / wheat / barley / rice (bran) / wheat (bran) / DDGS and other locally available ingredients.
Recomended Dose Rate
Typical dosage rate is 350g/Ton feed, in very low quality feed scenarios this can be increased to 500g/Ton Feed and still achieve economic benefit from Natuzyme use. For layers the dose rate is 250g/Ton feed. For Ruminants the dose rate is 20g/head/day.
Benefits of Natuzyme
- Improve Feed Conversion
- Improve Litter (Less wet Droppings and Odour)
- Greater Uniformity
- Reduce Feed Costs
- Use Cheaper Feeds
- Reduce DCP use and costs
- Reduce Phosphorous and Nitrogen Excretion
- Improve Animal Wellbeing (reduces mortality and need for antibiotic use)
- Micro-granulated enzymes
- Resistance to heat pelleting of up-to 90°C
- Storage for 24mths at room temperature
- Packaging: 5 or 20kg Bags (3 paper and 1 polyethylene layers), and 13kg Plastic Pails.
- Available for delivery from Brisbane (Australia) or from Atlanta (Georgia)