Netafim - Water Conservation Irrigation Product
Netafim was designed to promote water conservation and to, in turn, address the critical need for quality water as a means for ensuring ongoing food production. The company offers a comprehensive line of sophisticated and environmentally friendly drip and micro irrigation products for use in agriculture, nurseries and greenhouses, landscaping, turf, mining, and wastewater applications. Netafirm’s drip irrigation system uses water resources in a highly efficient manner to nurture beautiful landscapes and increase and improve crop yields.
We stock the following Netafirm products.
- 100', 250', 500', and 1000' rolls
CV (17mm Dripline)
- 12' and 18' spacing with .6 or .9 GPM flow rate
- 100', 250', 500', 1000' rolls
Techline Fittings and Valves
- Couplings, tees, 90-degree elbows, male and female adapters, and wyes
- Automatic flush valves and air relief vents
- Hold Down Stakes