New Holland - Model H7220 - Discbine Disc Mowers
Mowmax Cutterbar Speeds Cutting and Repairs: New Holland's MowMax cutterbar sets the standard for the industry. With its true modular design, each disc module is an individually sealed gear case with a dedicated oil reservoir. Each case is connected with independent, hardened alloy drive shafts, instead of a single-piece drive shaft that can twist.
3 Year Cutter Bar Protection
The 3 Year MowMax Protection includes the one year standard machine warranty plus two more years of coverage of the disc cutterbar starting with the input drive shaft. Coverage pays for parts and labor for defective parts or workmanship within the 36 month time period. See your New Holland dealer for applicable models and more details.
True Modular Design Offers Big Benefits
With the cutterbar's true modular design, each gear case has a dedicated oil reservoir, so even when cutting on slopes, there's never a problem with oil starvation to the upper side. In the case of damage, all components — discs, modules, drive components — are common within the different drives, and damage can be isolated to the ShockPRO hub.
Cleaner Cutting With Mowmax
The MowMax cutterbar features lower–profile rock guards to allow closer cutting at a flatter angle. Large disc overlap ensures cleaner cutting, and counter-rotating discs are less prone to streaking. Standard knives have a 14–degree angle and cutting edge on both sides for twice the cutting life when flipped.
Knives That Match Field Conditions
All disc mower and Discbine models are available with a choice of four different knives to match the field conditions. Knives with standard 14–degree smooth edges, optional 14–degree serrated and seven-degree angles are available, as well as specially designed reversible rock knives that extend life when working in rocky fields. Serrated knives are ideal for sandy soils or abrasive conditions.
Faster, Easier Servicing With Shockpro Hubs
When the mower hits an obstruction, ShockPRO hubs—standard on all MowMax cutterbars—absorb the shock of an impact before damage to the cutterbar driveline can occur. If a ShockPRO hub fails, replace it in just 10 minutes, at minimal cost. See just how easy it is to replace a ShockPRO hub. Here's how: Instructions (PDF - 184 KB)
Greater Durability Built-In With Mowmax
A variety of features ensure that these mowers have longer wear life and fewer breakdowns:
- Closer fitted top cap bearings extend bearing life.
- Stronger top cap gear – it is no longer the sacrificial part for drive train protection. ShockPRO now does the protecting.
- Stepped spacers between modules improve cutterbar straightness, reduce wear and provide consistent cut height.
- Lower profile rock guards allow closer cutting with less cutterbar lean.
- Heavy grey iron is used for gearbox housings and nodular iron for modular spacers and rock guards to give longer life.
- Hardened alloy module drive shafts with dampeners eliminate vibration wear to drive splines.
- ShockPRO cutterbar drive train protection eliminates shock load stresses for longer life.