Type of seed
- Maize, Sugarbeet, Sunflower, Rapeseed, Beans, Soyabeans, Sorghum…
- 37,5 to 80 cm
Number of rows
- 4 to 18 rows
- Traditional, low and no-till
Launched in the 70’s in the United States the notion of planting resting on the ground directly in line with the seed drop or « American system of planting » exists in MONOSEM since 1989. Low maintenance, versatility; the “American planting system” has proven its efficiency. Associated with high quality distribution, the Monoshox® NG Plus M enables optimal use of the planter on large surfaces, thus reducing its operating costs.
A DESIGN which makes all the difference
INCOMPARABLE PLANTING QUALITY AND OPTIMAL DEPTH CONTROL
- Rests on the ground directly in line with the seed drop
- Follows the ground contours
- Exceptional performances in all conditions
The metering unit
The result of several years of development and testing on hundreds of planters in many countries, MONOSEM launches today the new Monoshox® NG Plus M metering unit.
In order to meet with farmers new expectations, this new unit is:
- Faster due to its Monoshox®.EU suspension with shock absorber,
- More accurate, no matter what the type of seed with the easily removed tip,
- Easier adjustment with its parallelogram that can be rapidly adjusted in pressure and its new rear unit with adjusting levers.
High quality planting demands a good distribution system. This is why MONOSEM offers all their know-how in order to give you an accurate, simple and extremely reliable distribution system. This high quality manufacturing has made the MONOSEM metering system a worldwide name. Today for your planting, you too can demand the MONOSEM reference.