Niagri - Mobile Cleaning Units
Niagri Forwarding Units are designed to be used as a chaser unit to clean & transfer crops directly from the harvester. The machine can be configured with various cleaning systems dependant on your particular crop and conditions.
Cleaning the product whilst at the field saves on unnecessary logistics transporting soil to and from the wash plant.Soil is conveyed out the side of the machine, and is immediately incorporated back into the site it was harvested from. This machine works well with Dewulf carrot harvesters.
Various cleaning configurations available to choose from:
- Traditional webs
- Grid webs
- Hedgehog belts
- Easy cleaners
All machines are manufactured to order, specifications to suit customer requirements.
- Red Beet
- 1.8m – 2.4m wide loading hopper
- PTO driven
- Variable speeds throughout
- Enclosed elevator with active side fingers
- Operator controls from the cab
- Optional fall breaker
- Large Easy Cleaner unit or various other cleaners to choose from
- Fold up cart elevator for transport
- Saves on unnecessary logistics