Bertolini - Model 020 - Rotary Tillers
Ideal for private users with small plots and gardens requiring periodic maintenance. Also designed for a variety of jobs such as preparing soil for grass seeding, digging furrows for planting, and other operations such as turf scarification and path tidying.
- Folding handlebars for easy storage and transport (e.g. in the boot of a car).
- Spur gear and worm gear drive protected by robust aluminium housing for maximum resistance to impact (stones, low walls, fences) and operating stresses.
- The front engine guard enables the machine to be rested upright in the garage or tool shed, saving considerable space.
- Engine: Honda GX 25 OHV
- Starting: recoil
- Transmission: with worm gear drive in aluminium housing
- Gearbox: 1-speed (1 forward)
- Speed (km/h): 1st: 1.8
- Rotor rpm with engine at 3600 rpm: 1st: 162
- Clutch: centrifugal
- Handlebars: reversible
- Rotor: 2+2 blades - 30 cm
- Power take-off: no
- Jackleg: yes
- Towing hitch: no
- Front transport wheel: yes
- Weight: 14 Kg