Continuing its innovative tradition, YAMASTIK presents “NIfada” olive harvesting rod with a pulsatile-rotatory movement. Offers maximum possible harvesting performance and the most effortless use. Friendly for the tree, it embraces branches, while protecting and preserving leaves.
- Fruit falls directly underneath, thus eliminating the need for many olive-nets.
- Innovative and pioneering ergonomic design for the user, ensuring effortless and efficient use for many hours without stopping or getting entangled.
- High quality durable materials, suitable for contact with foods, recyclable and with the utmost respect for the environment.
- Suitable for most olive varieties, but also for many other fruits.
- Specially designed for easy replacement of each jackstraw individually, for greater savings and without the need of specialized know-how.
- The “Nifada” aims for a greater productivity, more effortless use and maximum respect towards the tree.
- Equipped with an ergonomically designed, very light controller.
- Type of head: Nifada (Flake)
- Type of movement: Pulsatile-rotatory
- Rotational speed: Up to 1800rpm
- Length: 2,30m or 2,80m with controller
- Performance: 150 to 180kg/h
- Cable: 2Χ3mm / 15m / 1,2 kg
- Rod weight: 3,350kg with controller (without cable)
- Operating voltage: 12 - 18VDC or 20 - 27VDC
- Power: 400Watt