Niftylift - Model HR12N - Self Propelled Access Platform
The Height Rider 12 Narrow (HR12N) self propelled boom lift is one of the most versatile and reliable machines in its class. It is specifically designed to give maximum reach performance from the lightest, most compact base possible. A telescopic upper boom gives the HR12N self propelled boom lift improved accuracy when positioning the platform and superb manoeuvrability makes it ideal for a wide range of applications.
With a 1.50m (4ft 11in) narrow chassis, the HR12N self propelled boom liftis ideal for working in factories, warehouses or anywhere that space is restricted.
Its Bi-Energy option allows the HR12N self propelled boom lift to work for extended periods inside and outside, making it the perfect all-rounder.
- Working Height : 12.2m (40ft)
- Working Outreach : 6.1m (20ft)
- Telescopic Upper Boom : Greater accuracy when positioning platform
- 1.5m Chassis Width : Improved narrow aisle access
- Weight Under 3.5 Tonnes : Low cost transportation
- Fully Proportional Hydraulic Controls : Simple, reliable & easy to maintain
- Bi-Energy Available : Optimising Utilisation