Designed to help homeowners and gardeners protect their crop investments from hungry birds. Bird exclusion netting is the most effective method of protection from birds for small gardens. The soft knitted 3/4' mesh while gentle on your plants, berries, etc is extremely strong and durable.
Bare Hand Bird Netting:
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) knitted yarns
- CIBA Specialty Chemicals used for UV stabilization
- Rip-stop construction makes for strong netting
- Natural green color blends in with vines and other plants
- Premium netting can last 3 or more growing seasons
- Non-abrasive 3/4' knitted mesh is easy on grapes, berries, etc
- More flexible and easier to handle than extruded plastic nets
- Applied from bags - no rolls, spools or cores
Before you begin:
FLEX Netting is designed to be stretched over the rows and comes with two types of spacing stripes to help you install it correctly. Centering Stripes are two closely spaced stripes in the middle of the netting. These always go on the very top of the row. Spacing Stripes are single stripes spaced evenly over the width of the netting. When installed properly, these will be 2 feet apart. If they are too close together, the net is being installed with too much length-wise tension and will not achieve its full width. If they are too far apart, the net is being installed with too much width-wise tension, and will not reach its full length.