Nixalite - Whole Control Spray Mole Repellent
Repels moles and inhibits the formation of burrows, tunnels and holes caused by moles. Whole Control contains all-natural and biodegradable ingredients. Unaffected by rain, an application can remain effective for up to 3 months. At the first sign of mole activity apply Whole Control as directed. It can take up to 3 weeks for Mole Out to reach maximum effectiveness.
What makes Whole Control Spray Mole Repellent so much better;
- Really easy to apply.
- Spray control head included with quarts.
- Effective, humane and biodegradable.
- Eliminates mechanical trap eyesores.
- Lasts up to 3 months.
- No mixing, uses standard garden hose.
Availability: Whole Control is not available in some states and is not available for export. Contact Nixalite for details or go to our item availability chart.
- On the spray control valve (included with your quart), find and remove the plastic shipping tab that prevents the valve from moving.
- Install the spray control valve, leaving the valve set to ‘OFF’.
- Screw your garden hose into the back of the spray control valve and turn the water on to full pressure.
- When you are ready to apply, turn the valve to ‘ON’.
- After the container is empty, turn the valve to ‘Water’ and continue to spray with water until the soil is saturated (a lawn sprinkler system can be used for this as well).
- We recommend using a quart sized spray applicator made for use with a garden hose. This is the most efficient method of applying Whole Control. Spray applicators are available at local lawn and garden centers or hardware stores.
- Fill the solution container and apply until Whole Control is gone. Continue to spray with water until the soil is saturated.
- One quart should cover approximately 10,000 square feet.
- One gallon should cover approximately 40,000 square feet.