Norstar - Incline Chain Coveyors
Norstar's Incline Chain Coveyors feature incline sections from 15° to 45°. Boasting a size range from 10' x 9' to 24' x 21' and conveying at rates of up to 175 FPM, Norstar Incline Conveyors can move your commodities at 2,500 to 16,200 bushels per hour.
- Available in sizes from 10' x 9' to 24' x 21'
- Conveyor can operate at speeds up to 175 FPM
- 2,500 - 16,200 BPH (at 175 FPM)
- Incline sections from 15° - 45°
- CEMA mounted Class II Dodge Torque-Arm II Gearbox
- Bolt-on 1/4' and 1/2' thick UHMW paddles
- Heavy duty 81X or 81XH steel chain available.
- Each UHMW paddle is bolted to a formed steel backer plate welded onto the chain.
- The Incline Conveyor features a paddle that is designed to convey product at a higher degree of incline.
- Pit hopper widths of 22' - 58 5/8'