Norstar - Widemouth Tube Unload
Norstar's Widemouth Tube Unload features a similar design to the Widemouth U-Trough. Using a tube body, the tube unload provides another alternative to unloading your bin. Norstar tube unloads are available in both 8' and 10' models and are adaptable for 15' to 48' diameter bins.
- Available for 15′ to 48′ diameter bins, with 8″ and 10″ models
- Flighting sizes can range from 7″ to 9″
- Tubes come factory assembled as single, double or triple hoppers to unload flat bottom storage bins.
- All factory construction assures you of quality and long lasting equipment
- All units are powder coated
- Rack and pinion gates
- Optional SureGrip wheel
- More capacity at first gate
- Allows for clumping in bin, with less restriction of grain flow
- Gates run on NyLatron rollers for less friction and ease of opening & closing operation
- Internal linkage to exterior handle gate control
- Rack and pinion gate control on exterior bin for safe and ease of control of gate openings
- Externally controlled
- Full Capacity
- Efficient use of power
- Minimal maintenance
- Can be moved from one bin to another
- Powers under-floor auger and bin sweep
For use with unload tubes that are off the ground (24″) to allow room for portable grain auger hopper. Can be moved from bin to bin and connected to unload tube with over-centre clamp or simply use bolts. Quick motor mount is provided to move motor from bin to bin, or to storage for the off season.
Incline Power Head
Designed to raise unloading discharge height 24″ above floor level of grain bin, this should be a sufficient height for portable auger hoppers to go under discharge spout. The incline can be equipped with an optional stand to support its weight, or an optional 2-wheel caddy with crank for height adjustment. Also available is a permanent power head and flight which can be moved from bin to bin. Incline can be connected to the unload tube with over-centre clamp connector or just bolt into unload tubes.