Model Northpoint Series - Freestanding Greenhouses
The Northpoint Series is the ultimate in freestanding greenhouses. The Northpoint was developed as one of the original Rimol Greenhouses, designed for multi-functional use as both a growing and retail house. The Northpoint has exceptional versatility, and can also withstand harsh snow and wind loads seen in all areas of the country.
- Available in 22’ and 26’ widths
- 4 ft. or 5 ft. bow spacing
- Bows are 1.66”, 14 ga. galvanized steel tubing
- There is a truss assembly with every bow, resulting in unmatched strength
- 3 purlins for the 22’ and 26’ greenhouse
- Purlins connect to the bows using a cross connector system which prevents unnecessary drilling into the bow
- Truss supports allow for additional purlin pipe to be hung for hanging baskets
- Wind bracing kits included with all greenhouses
- Can be raised with the extended ground posts option
- Additional purlin pipe is available for hanging basket runs
- Engineering meets International Building Code (IBC)
- Polycarbonate End Walls
Polycarbonate end walls include all 8mm clear polycarbonate warranted for 10 years, all extrusions and necessary hardware.
- Mechanical Ventilation
The mechanical ventilation option includes an exhaust fan(s) with an automatic belt tightener, motorized shutters and thermostats.
- Roll-Up Sides
The roll-up sides package includes everything to utilize the poly for roll-up sides including roller bars and all necessary hardware for 2 roll-up sides.
- Gear Box Option for Roll-Up Sides
This option includes gear box operators and all hardware to facilitate the rolling up and down of the sides.
- Ridge Vent
The ridge vent option includes the vent, the motor and the controller to incrementally open the vent in three stages.
- Gas Heat
The gas heat option includes a Reznor heater, HAF fans to facilitate even heat distribution, a thermostat, a heater hanger and a double-walled vent pipe assembly.
- Oil Heat
The oil heat option includes an oil heater, HAF fans to facilitate even heat distribution and a thermostat.
- Additional Options
Metal end wall framing kits are available for $540 per end which are recommended when using polycarb for end walls.