OCV - Model 115 Series - Solenoid Control Valve
The OCV Series 115 Solenoid Control Valve is designed to provide on/off or open/close control of fluids in response to an electrical signal. The valve consists of the basic OCV model 65 with solenoid-operated pilot. With the appropriate solenoid, the valve may be normally closed (energize to open) or normally open (de-energize to open).
- The 115 Series provides responsive control in answer to such triggering devices as clocks, timers, relays, probes, pressure or temperature sensors.
- Available for AC or DC voltages.
- Wider range of sizes and flow capacity than is available with direct acting solenoid valves.
- Valves can be equipped with Manual Override solenoid operation.
- Solenoid feature can be added to other hydraulic control functions.
- Operates automatically off line pressure.
- Heavy-duty, nylon-reinforced diaphragm.
- Rectangular-shaped, soft seat seal provides drip-tight Class VI closure.
- Diaphragm assembly guided top and bottom.
- Throttling seat retainer for flow and pressure stability.
- Easily maintained without removal from the line.
- Replaceable seat ring.
- Alignment pins assure proper reassembly after maintenance.
- Valves are factory tested.
- Valves are serial numbered and registered to facilitate replacement parts and factory support.
- Used in irrigation and industrial processes, each How line can be activated independently of the others.
- Valve, activated by level sensor, fills storage tank.