OEM - Model Narrow Type - Heavy Duty Hose Clamps (14 mm) for Agricultural Machinery and Irrigation Systems
Oem Narrow Type Heavy Duty Hose Clamps (14 mm) have been designed as an alternative to the adjustable clamps and provide secure torque and accurate sealing. The only disadvantage is their low clamping tolerance.
- Crescent: The crescent product is made of the same material with the band sheet iron to acquire the highest strength at the point where tightening is the weakest. It is produced separately for each diameter.
- Bolt: Made of heat-treated (8.8) material to reach the required torque force. It is diversified with the D-type “Imbus” bolt on the basis of necessity.
- T-Pipe: Provides facility and safety in mounting. It is made of stainless steel. .
- Spot Buckle: Diameters and numbers of the Buckle differ according to band width and thickness.
- Band Width: With 14 mm band width, it is easy-to-use in required areas .
- Edging: Enables to grasp the hose better during mounting and tightening, and also prevents deformation.