OEM - Standard T-Bolt Hose Clamps for Agricultural Machinery and Irrigation Systems
Oem T-bolt Hose Clamps are working according to the screw-nut principle and are applied at high pressure points. They are preferred due to their mounting practicability and sizes. They can be use on same places as the heavy duty hose clamps are used.
- Crescent: The crescent product is made of the same material with the band sheet iron to acquire the highest strength at the point where tightening is the weakest. It is produced separately for each diameter.
- T-Bolt: Made of heat-treated (8.8) material to reach the required torque force.
- T-Pipe: Provides facility and safety in mounting. It is made of stainless steel.
- Fiber Nut: Prevents loosening by ensuring the maximum torque.
- Spot Buckle: Diameters and numbers of the Buckle differ according to band width and thickness.
- Band Width: It has a band width of 19 mm in accordance with the European standards.
- Edging: Enables to grasp the hose better during mounting and tightening, and also prevents deformation.