Model OK-4 - Interrow Cultivator
From Field Cultivation
Transport width (cm) 250
Reservoir volume (l) 300
Tractor power (kW) 33 - 48
Tractor power (HP) 45 - 65
Machine weight (kg) 375
Weight of fertilizer dispensing device (kg) 98
- Its use prevents the growth of weeds, reduces soil compaction and limits water evaporation from the soil. It also offers the possibility of simultaneous fertilizer dispensing.
- The depth is adjusted by an adjustable support wheel on each cultivating aggregate separately. The interrow width is regulated by adjusting the position of the spring rods.
- The guiding wheels follow and through the tow bar and the precise linkage indirectly control the interrow cultivator between the rows.
- Parallelogram-mounted generators provide continuous adjustment to the working surface, and the force is adjusted by means of springs.
- Automatic bus for a better tracking in the interrow area.
- Adjustable folding of external aggregates.
- Adjustable plough heads for earthing-up potatoes.
- Protective plates and discs which prevent backfilling and damage to the crops.
- Accurate dosing of fertilizers is enabled by the volumetric feeders. The fertilizer reservoir is made of stainless steel.