Model 8000 series - Towed Harvester
The Towed 8000 incorporates the latest Pellenc innovations: shaking, conveying, sorting, and steering. It offers harvesting quality equivalent to a self-propelled machine with outstanding driving comfort.
- Continuous control working speed of up to 7 km/h (8050 and 8090).
- Total bin capacity up to 3,000 L.
- Functions well in dense vegetation.
- High yield.
- Unmatched crop quality.
- 82% of good berries in the bin with Selectiv’ Process.
- Optimal collection around stakes.
- Protection of foliage (no shearing).
- Minimum maintenance with easy access to the zones to be cleaned.
- All settings made in the cabin with EASY SMART with 10 different configurations (except 8030).
- Efficient self-diagnostics helps the After Sales Service department and eases maintenance. (except 8030)
- Optimised for driving on the road.
- Bin emptying at 3 meters (8030).
- Easy headland turning with large offset angle.
- “Auto-torque” servo motor (except 8030).
- 50% less expensive than a self-propelled harvesting machine.
- Spare the cost of a de-stemmer and sorting table with the “Selectiv’ Process On-Board”.
- Auto-guidance in the rows.
- All settings made in the cabin (except 8030).
- Easy Smart system.
- Work on side slope of up to 32.5%.
- Suitable for all vineyards.