Omega - Universal Cleaning Machine
The Omega is a further development of previous DAMAS machines for cleaning grain and seed. The Omega is very flexible and can therefore be used for all cleaning and grading tasks from pre-cleaning to fine cleaning. The Omega is available in a number of different designs and sizes for different purposes.
The Omega is available with or without recycling air systems and can consequently be adapted to local requirements for exchange of air, recovery of heat, etc.
The air systems for pre- and aftersuction are totally separate, which offers the advantage that it is possible to make individual, independent adjustments and consequently simplify the operation. Another advantage of the separate air systems is that the air aspiration becomes more efficient.
- The enclosed machine is comparatively noiseless.
- The screen boxes are made of Wisa-form, which is very wear resistant (and approved for provisions).
- Screen cleaning with special rubber balls.
- Variable feed control as standard.
- The material is distributed on the screens by means of worms (optional for some of the types).