OMNIROW - Multi-Hybrid Control
From Planter & Seeder
Soil and land elevation varies across the field, so why not vary the hybrid? Using Raven's patent-pending OmniRow® Multi-Hybrid Planting control, you can select hybrids based on moisture and disease resistance. The advanced hydraulic-motor clutch provides population control and row shut-off while turn compensation optimizes seed spacing when planting on a curve. Download our white paper to learn more about OmniRow multi-hybrid and variable rate planting solution. OmniRow Multi-Hybrid is also the recipient of an AE50 award celebrating product innovations in agriculture, food, and biological systems.
- Supports up to 36 rows configured in conventional, twin-row or interplant toolbar configurations
- Automatically shifts tractor or implement guidance line to keep rows straight
- Fully integrated with Raven's suite of liquid, granular and liquid injection product control
- Real-time seed monitoring and singulation information
- Slingshot-ready for wireless data transfer