MagFan one is an ON/OFF fan equipped with a 1,8 kW high efficiency motor. The motor operates at 720 rpm (50 Hz). Capacity 69.500 m3/h (40900 cfm) @ 0 Pascal (0” WC) and 62.700 m3/h (36900 cfm) @ 25 Pascal (0.1” WC). MagFan ONe can also be operated via a VFD. Air Flow Ratio 0,86 (capacity @ 0.20” WC / capacity @ 0.05” WC). Cfm/watt 22,4 (measured at full speed ( 720 rpm) @ 0.1” WC).
MagFan ONe – Best in Test at Bess Lab
Each year, Bess Lab, Illinois, and University of Georgia define the top 1% of all fans tested by two key parameters:
- Energy Efficiency Rating should be 22 CFM/Watt or higher
- Air Flow Ratio (AFR) should be 0.79 or higher
MagFan ONe stands out
With 22.4 cfm/Watt MagFan ONe has one of the highest Energy Efficiency Ratings of all fans tested at Bess Lab and therefore it becomes a member of the top 1% fans. With an Air Flow Ratio of 0.85 MagFan ONE has the best Air Flow Ratio of all the top 1% fans and it significantly outperforms the top 1% fans when it comes to capacity. The results are impressive. At 0.1” WC Magfan ONe delivers 36900 CFM which is a good 30% more than the best of the rest. In other words, it outperforms all other top 1% fans by a wide margin.
MagFan ONe in short:
- Built to last, maintenance-free
- Capacity up to 69,500 m³/h (40,900 cfm)
- Pressure capability up to 100 Pascal
- Asynchronous 3-phase motor: 1.8kW, 720 rpm, 50Hz
- Saves 75% on transportation costs