Joraform - Model JK5100 - Onsite Composting Systems
Makes it easy and efficient to compost all your food waste, even meat and fish. With receptacles made of stainless steel. JK 5100 is a modern compost machine, with an unique mixing function. JK 5100 makes it easy and convenient for you to compost locally where you live or have your business.
Makes it easy and efficient to compost all your food waste, even meat and fish.
All the waste passes the powerful grinder before it reaches the process chamber, where the waste is treated and aired with a newly developed mixing techniqe. After about a fortnight, the mixing mechanism passes the material into the chamber to finalise the ripening process. The chamber for ripening is, of course, equipped with a separate mixing function. For obtaining the best possible end product with perfect hygiene the composter has two chambers. The chute is placed conveniently, also for those chairbound.
- An important part of our environmental policy is to develop producs that can be manufactured from recycled or recyclable material. 95% of all parts in compostmachine JK5100 is recyclable materials.
The compost machine is designed to meet high demands on availability and hygiene. The machine is easy to maintain. The chute for charging the food waste is placed conveniently for the user. The compost receptacles have inspection covers. The pure design facilitates the comprehension of the different steps of the composting process.
- Chute for charging food waste
- The machine has serveral in-built safety functions. Naturally the chute is locked during grinding. When the chute is open, the grinder motor is locked. The mixer an aerator are built in.
JK 5100 is a robust genuine construction, mainly made of stainless steel. All wearing parts are replaceable for optimal working life. The compost machine has a programmable unit, which can easily be adapted to the waste.
- Outer dimensions: 295x117cmx150cm (LxWxH)
- Main connection: 3-phase connection 16A
- Weight: 850 kg (1870 lb)
- Ventilation: Built-in fan
- Capacity: Up to 700 l (185 gal) per week with a density of 0,5 kg (1.1 lb) per litre
- Placement: Frostproof room
- Material: Mainly stainless steel
- Patent pending SE 9903148-6