Ontario - Model XL 400 - Unloaders
The Harvestore XL Unloaders are more powerful, faster and more efficient than the competition.The XL 400 is a silo unloader that is more powerful, faster and more efficient than its predecessors and competition. The Harvestore XL 400 meets the demands of modern farming systems. It was created to be a faster unloading system, comparable to (or even more efficient than) the perceived unloading speed of bags and bunkers.
The XL 400 is designed for 25-foot Harvestore Structures with 32-inch wide by 10-inch deep trough.
In field trials, the Harvestore XL 400, with a 30-horsepower 3-phase motor, moved 400 pounds or more of 50% moisture haylage per minute. At that speed, farmers can unload more forage as fast or faster than they can from a storage bag or concrete bunker.
The new innovative direct arm drive system proves fast and uniform feed delivery.
- Features more chain and arm force capacity
- Is available in 1-Phase or 3-Phase models
- Has low, high and four intermediate speeds, which can be changed as the unloader is running
- Offers a Load Sensing System to monitor and react to cutter arm loads
- Has an improved design and almost double the chain strength of previous models
- Features low maintenance