Corn Header features
- Field performance tested.
- Remote controlled, from the cab, deck plates that allow the operator on the go adjustability when field conditions change.
- Each row unit is slip clutch protected.
- Sealed bearings on snapping rolls do not require daily maintenance.
- Low operational costs
- Ease of operation and maintenance
- Quick attach and detach - no tools required.
- Can be ordered for most combines.
Stalk chopping option
- Manually turn the chopping units 'on' or 'off'.
- Chopping blades are double edged - use one side - then turn them over.