Optimize Drying Processor
Automatically drying is the basic principle of every control unit which Agratechniek installed. Measuring and modulated controlled steering is a must by automatism a drying installations. The modification costs would be recovered by more economical drying with a better result.
Basic Principle to dry with the ADC Processor;
- Seeds would be dried to the required moisture content.
- Savings on costs and time; only drying with the right climate conditions.
- Constant or dynamic air temperature / depends on drying process and installation
- Dynamic airflow by drying different products, volumes and drying phases
- Measuring of T° and RH, define Absolute Moisture (AM).
- Read out measuring and parameter settings on a control screen and PC. All parameters are logged.
- Drying process is visual by means of graphics. Overview in Excel.
- Modulated heating system
- Modulated air flow capacity
- Modulated air valves incase of more separated drying sections
- Sensor by incoming air flow
- Sensor by outgoing air flow
- Optimal integration of air dryers (humidifiers)
- One control unit can control more than one installation.
- Safe and sensible drying process
- Process control and ‘traceability’
- Savings on energy costs
- Quick and efficiënt drying