OptiTrans - Header Transporter
OptiTrans header transporter is suitable for the road transportation of each adapter types manufactured by the OPTIGÉP Ltd., as well as most of the harvesting adapters (sunflower, corn, etc.). It may be towed with the operating combine or an agricultural tractor. The towing speed may not exceed 15 km/h. The adapter should be loaded to and unloaded from the carrying transporter by the driver of the combine using the feeder of the combine. The header transporter is manufactured in basic and extended designs.
- It is suitable for the road transportation of each adapter types manufactured by the OPTIGÉP Ltd., as well as most of the harvesting adapters.
- The brackets are adjustable in a wide range. Their appropriate adjustment makes possible transportation of different combine adapters.
- The crossbeams’ angle is 0-20° relative to the ground, so the optimal attachment position can be reached.
- It is simple to disconnect the header transporter from the coupling hook of the combine or the tractor
- The adapter on the vehicle is easy of approach with the combine and it is detachable without being held up by the feeder