Waikato Orbit - Concrete Rotary Platform
Robust concrete platforms for an effcient milking environment. Known for their strength and integrity, Orbit platforms are designed to integrate seamlessly with Waikato Milking Systems’ dairy automation technology. The design of an Orbit rotary platform provides operators with a clean, fast milking environment, cow flow on and off the platform is excellent and the milking equipment is easily accessible.
Buying an Orbit rotary platform is an investment in solid, proven technology. The design enables installing an off-the-shelf Waikato Milking System without any further additions or alterations. This is an important consideration as adding to a completed platform can compromise the integrity of the finished product.
The direction of platform rotation is selected at the time of sale. One operator control console is supplied with the platform that includes safety devices and protection equipment. SmartFIT mounting systems make equipment installation quicker and maintenance easier. With a 2.7m deck Orbit platforms also offer excellent protection for milking and electronic equipment.
With a well-earned reputation for more than 25 years concrete rotary platforms have served the dairy industry well. Waikato Milking Systems Orbit rotary is a recognised leader and has proven over time to be the platform of choice for most New Zealand and many international customers.
- A quiet, efficient milking platform that is easy to use
- Wide deck allows for machine to be completely protected
- Unique deck ports allow for better cluster alignment and easy cluster application
- Deck slopes outwards which eases entry and exit from the platform as well as ensuring effluent runs to the outside of the platform.
- 100mm concrete deck
- Hot dipped galvanised steel teardrop bail design ensures cow comfort and protects the milking equipment
- Large walkway in front of cows
- High strength steel rollers
- Simple lubrication system
- Full circumference control and emergency stop cord
- Heavy Duty D-Gate with integrated water jet
- Entry crush switch for cow safety
- Standard Operator Console includes start/stop, speed control, platform reverse and emergency stop
- SmartFIT Brackets for faster on-farm setup
- Fully compatible with all Waikato Milking Systems’ dairy automation technologies
- Heavy-duty bails for the most demanding dairy environments - available in either galvanised or Stainless steel
- BailGate Cow Retention Straps
- Additional Operator Console or Emergency Stop
- Feed bins and head dividers for feeding during milking
- Ladder for easy access to the centre of the platform
- Multi Roller or Pivot Roller under carriage