Rocket Farms specializes in novelty phalaenopsis as well as a variety of orchid gardens. We meet with breeders from around the world and are active in the development of new orchid varieties. Rocket Farms has introduced innovative novelty varieties in the U.S. that are incredibly colorful. By being the first company to successfully ship orchids from Asia via ocean container, Rocket Farms was able to introduce orchids with a color mix that is the opposite of most growers. Instead of being 70% pink and white, Rocket Farms decided to grow 70% novelty (yellow, green, dark purple, waxy, blush, stripes, spots, harlequin, sunburst etc). The response has been incredible! Consumers love all the new colors and patterns.
- Colors: We have a diverse color assortment, made up of 70% novelty colors and 30% pink or white orchids.
- Sizes: 2”, 3', 4” & 4.5”
- Availability: Year-round in an array of unique decorative options.
- Renown Breeders: We work directly with renown breeders in Taiwan to source the latest varieties, resulting in high quality, unique colors and first-to- market opportunities.
- Moss vs. Bark: Our orchids are planted in sphagnum moss, not bark, resulting in longer shelf life and easier care. Water 4” size only every 20-25 days.
- 3 Months Bloom: Our orchids will last up to three months.
- Branching & Spikes: Hallmarks of our orchids, showcasing multiple blooms and foliage