Magic Leon - Organic Proprietary Fertilizer
Our products can be used in agricultural products, garden plants, fruit trees, ornamental plants, seeds and grains, as well as application from foliar and soil.
Magic Leon is a Organic proprietary fertilizer specially formulated for use on most crops. Through our patented (turan) fusion technology process, organic matter, humic and fulvic acid are fused into one nutritionally balanced granule, creating a single source for balanced crop nutrition.
Soil is important to plants because it stores nutrients and serves as a medium for growth. It is an anchor for roots and also holds water needed by plants for moisture. Soil contains the air, water and food that provides a suitable place for plants to grow and without which there would be no life.Leonardite is a concentrated form of humic and fulvic acids and has appearance of coal. Humic and fulvic acid helps break up clay and compacted soils, assists in transferring micronutrients from the soil to the plant, enhances water retention, increases seed germination rates and percentages, and stimulates development of microflora populations in soils. It improves the performance of marginally fertile soils, of soils with low native organic matter, and of crops grown in arid regions. Humic and fulvic acid can acquire positive ions under one condition and release them when conditions change. It picks up ions depending on the availability of a different ion to replace the one released. Positive ions are called cations and the pickup and release property is called cation exchange capacity. Humic and fulvic acid holds cations so they can be absorbed by a plant’s root, improving micronutrient exchange and transference to the plant’s circulation system
Humic-Fulvic acids physically modify of soil
- Improved structure of soil: Prevents high water and nutrient losses in light, sandy soils, simultaneously converting them into fruitful soils by way of decomposition. In heavy and compact soils, aeration of soil and water retention is improved; cultivation measures are facilitated.
- Prevents soil cracking, surface water runoff and soil erosion by increasing the ability of colloids to combine.
- Helps the soil loosen and crumble, and thus increases aeration of soil as well as soil workability.
- Increases water holding capacity of soil and thus helps resist drought.
- Darkens the color of the soil and thus helps absorption of the sun’s energy
Humic-Fulvic acids chemically change of soil
- Neutralizes both acid and alkaline soils; regulates the pH-value of soils.
- Improves and optimizes the uptake of nutrients and water by plants.
- Increases buffering properties of soil.
- Acts as natural chelator for metal ions under alkaline conditions and promote their uptake by the roots.
- Becomes rich in both organic and mineral substances essential to plant growth.
- Retains water soluble inorganic fertilizers in the root zones and reduces leaching.
- Possesses extremely high cation-exchange capacities.
- Promotes the conversion of nutrient elements (N, P, K + Fe, Zn and other trace elements) into forms available to plants.
- Enhances the uptake of nitrogen by plants.
- Reduces the reaction of phosphorus with Ca, Fe, Mg and Al and liberates it into a form that is available and beneficial to plants. The productivity of particular mineral fertilizers is increased considerably.
- Liberates carbon dioxide from soil calcium carbonate and enables its use in photosynthesis.
- Helps to eliminate chlorosis due to iron deficiency in plants.
- Reduces the availability of toxic substances in soils
Humic-Fulvic acids biologically stimulate of soil
- Stimulates plant enzymes and increase their production.
- Acts as an organic catalyst in many biological processes.
- Stimulates growth and proliferation of desirable micro-organisms in soil
- Enhances plant’s natural resistance against diseases and pests.
- Stimulates root growth, especially vertically and enable better uptake of nutrients.
- Increases root respiration and root formation.
- Promotes the development of chlorophyll, sugars and amino acids in plants and aid in photosynthesis.
- Increases vitamin and mineral content of plants.
- Thickens the cell walls in fruits and prolongs storage time.
- Increases germination and viability of seeds.
- Stimulates plant growth (higher biomass production) by accelerating cell division, increasing the rate of development in root systems and increasing the yield of dry matter.
- Increases the quality of yields; improves their physical appearance and nutritional value.
The product, in accordance with the intended use and location, must be in contact with the ground in granular form and mixed with the soil. It can also be applied to the root region of the plant by dissolving it in water or it can be applied by spraying.
- During the soil preparation process; The soil prepared for sowing is seeded with a seeder or hand, and then lightly mixed with the product.
- In the tree of the trees; It is used with strip or tape application. It is applied to the soil in the form of a circle or strip to the projections of the plant and is mixed with the soil by light processing.
- In the field and outdoor vegetable growing; It is again applied to the root regions of the plants in the form of bands or strips and mixed with the soil.