Model OS901 Series - Hydrostatic Self-propelled Overseeder
Billy Goat’s self-propelled overseeder reduces fatigue associated with pushing and features intuitive forward and reverse operator controls. New to the unit is a blade design that reduces thatch and improves blade life due to its sharpened leading edge and attack angle combined with a new foot actuated height adjust that raises and lowers the reel effortlessly, providing more blade depth. The unit is 22” wide with an exclusive 11-blade slicing reel that floats along contours of yards increasing seed to soil contact and improving germination rates.
The unit comes standard with a 30 lb. seed box that is generously elevated above the turf to eliminate any clogging that may occur from moisture. (Pictured with optional seed box cover.) Billy Goat’s exclusive Auto Drop™ system automatically starts and stops seed drop with bale engagement and disengagement conserving seed and preventing end-of-run seed piling. Infinite depth adjustment of the slicer blades promotes longer blade life vs. presets and seed settings are found on board for operator convenience. When it’s time to rejuvenate your yard, Clean Up with Billy Goat!
- Self-propelled hydrostatic drive
- New low-thatch long life blade
- New foot pedal actuation increases comfort, extends blade life
- Auto Drop™ system conserves seed
- Elevated seed box
- Infinite depth adjustment
- Intuitive, best in class controls - easy for everyone
- Engine: Subaru EX270 (0S901SPS); Honda GX270 (0S901SPH)
- Depth Adjustment: .125” with up to .5” adj. for blade wear
- Reel: 11 Fixed Blades - 22' wide
- Productivity: @3.0MPH 29,040 ft2/hour 0.67 acre/hr
- Seed box: 30 lbs