For high volume chip screening, bark screening, or precise classification of sawdust and shavings for animal bedding, the WSM Oscillating Screen is a favorite across a variety of industries. With screen area up to 12′ x 20′ and production capacities from 8 to 80 units per hour, we’ve got the right WSM Oscillating Screen for your operation. All WSM Oscillating Screens are available with a full range of options and designed to meet your requirements.
- Readily accessible belt drive assembly for easy maintenance (guard not shown),
- Adjustable tilt basket assembly maximizes production capacity,
- Counter weighted drive for smooth, balanced operation, 4. Centralized drive lubrication system – providing safe access for lubrication during operation..
Easily replaceable heavy gauge steel screens. Choose perforated or wire mesh screens with variable wire diameter as required for accurate material classification.
Years of field experience have gone into the features that make your operation easier to run — and your screen easier to maintain.Customize
Optional ball deck assemblies prevent wet material from blinding screen openings.
Let us know what material you’re working with; we’ll work together to configure your screen for maximum productivity.
- Wood Chips
- Particleboard Furnish
- Trim Ends & Edgings
- Only WSM infeed and outfeed machines integrate perfectly with your WSM Screen to provide seamless workflow. These optional add-ons can be combined to form the ultimate system.
- Oscillating Screens provided with customized discharge chutes. Multiple separations available.
- Optional Top Covers and Inlet Flanges to contain fine material
- Support structures to integrate screen into existing installations